Monday, June 25, 2012

Watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

I will try to keep up, though I have appointments until Wednesday and have problems sleeping, like on a certain schedule.  I don't know about others, but my life has gotten bad with sleeping from moving, as in where I live, and homework.  It lasted a long time without anything changing enough.

I'll probably watch Friday's episode today when my parents leave for work and my brother, home from college, is sleeping.

I'm still kinda tired so may just post online and practice singing rather than jogging.  I might jog in the evening.  I'm apprehensive of meeting someone but will try not to keep them long.

I might have to get a keyboard, a little one, just to find the notes to practice some songs singing.  I am wondering if I need to save my money and get the keyboard and music stand.  Maybe, I will just get a little keyboard and assume I will memorize the music.  I'm now working on songs I've already done.  The other thing I wanted was a glow in the dark Nook, a machine used to read books on from Barnes & Noble.  I had a Kindle, which is from Amazon.com, and it doesn't glow like a computer but somehow works.  The glow is supposed to be nice.

So, I guess I'll take a shower when my parents leave for work...  I'll eat some Chinese food they have, some more traditional Chinese food, rather than just rice and noodles, as usual.

Argh, there's a bug crawling in my water cup but not my tea cup.

So, yea, I'll probably be online rather than jogging.  Maybe, I'll take a break from jogging, unless I feel like going out, until these appointments are through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~