Monday, June 25, 2012

I just finished the appointment.

I have a nice African-American lady.  I said I could see her again in 2 weeks and don't want to keep doing it because I don't.  I mean, she's nice, but I'm still in my room catching up on rest just communicating on the internet.  Eventually, I refuse to keep up the pills.

It's also nice this girl said we could do stuff together.

I just feel like I need to rest.  I am not even doing English online.  I feel kinda bad, though, though she is a therapist and I wonder what a trip to Disney, like she mentioned last time, would be like.  I asked if we were scheduling anything.

I feel my world isn't as interesting when I turn the corner, but I'm not supposed to really be going out other than the grocery store and the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~