Monday, June 25, 2012

My life was okay, before.

I pounded my wall once, I mean one hit, and it just sounded like I was frustrated.  I went to a spa lady for my blackheads, though I wanted to stay in my room until I was better.  She influenced me, then the "n" word thing happened.  I ended up in the mental hospital.  I hit my wall and things then.  One time, I went.  My mom acts like I'm fat and clumsy, and I felt bad.  A lot of people ignore me for fun.  I guess people just don't ... just aren't attuned to what I'm used to.  That's people being influenced from living in Louisiana.  I lived there, too.  There are 2 sides to it, I guess.  Most people there I don't get.  They don't have a big imagination, in ways, I guess you could say.  There are people in the city who seem like they have a bigger imagination.  Obviously, they're also stunted.  Florida is a little gross, too, though, not quite complete, neither.  I don't feel so good about the northeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~