Monday, June 25, 2012

Some people really don't care about me.

The world is beyond them.  They just have fetishes and make fun of me at certain times, like if I got mad at a certain time for a certain reason, if something like that happens again things aren't okay.  I never get mad for no reason.  People really get to me in Orlando and before online.  I wonder if I'd get mad online if I posted more about race, again.  Probably not...  Those people stopped bothering me...  I did take a break from posting at that place.  My other thing I do more lately is singing and sometimes I posted it there.  I don't have anything good enough to feature on the Classical Music boards.  The General Music boards are busy.  I guess we should post ourselves on the board, though I suppose some people refrain from respect, though that's not necessarily how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~