Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting in Trouble

I thought my life was an experiment at first because of voice.  I also like ballet, too, but I had to quit anyway so I could finish growing.  I wasn't happy short and gained weight from not having time to go to the gym.  The ballet wasn't so great at that school, then.  It was supposed to be pre-professional.  I had a hard time only memorizing.  She recommended me down.

So, I was told not to take voice and not to be in music education.  That bothered me, and I didn't do well in school after that, for some reason.  I should have gotten out of the religion classes...  They made no sense.  I didn't see any of the material learned in testing.

So, I finally stayed home and eventually went on the internet all day.

I bought some things with store cards that my parents aren't paying back.  If I work, I'm supposed to pay it back.  So, it's just a debt I still have.  I used the money for like movies by the director of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory so I could get into him.  I looked up the movie when I came home from up north during a hurricane down south at my real college.  I saw the director and was like whoa.  That guy is getting something done.  Well, I also did visual arts since I was young and kinda did at least crafts a lot at the time.  So, art impressing people was easy and I did it until 16.  Eventually, I found out he also did The Nightmare Before Christmas, well, I guess I already know because of Corpse Bride.

So, then, I thought, since someone said her partner said their son would be gay from listening to Judy Garland ... and I think really they wanted me online to for fun call their daughter the "n" word my parents are always onto me, though now I even come out of my room to see them and eat, which before I didn't.  I think they're regretting I went to the mental hospital now.

A few things have happened, like me getting mad at suggestions, but nothing big in a way.  I don't buy too much, anymore.  Like, at first, I used my money ... well, at college I ended up eating out sometimes because I couldn't stand the food anymore.  I had gotten some ballet DVDs and stuff like that, I know a ballet book, I dunno.  My dad used to buy me stuff, though, and my mom, too.  I guess I got in trouble when I used the store cards.  They just don't want to pay it back, but they pay for other things.  Eventually, it'll get paid back.  It'd be nice if I could at least get a temporary part time job.  I tried to get one before but after I spent money on the ballet stuff, but they wanted to hire the people that needed the job.  I also got turned down at Sears.  I saw some good-looking black guys doing equipment there.  I don't know what was wrong with me, then.

So, now, my parents and maybe others in the extended family get upset at me if I think something, like I'm still a good person even though the "n" word thing happened.  I don't get it, really, for some reason.  Like, I didn't want to do it, but then I get in trouble because well other people do it because maybe their families aren't really as good, which doesn't sound nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~