Saturday, June 2, 2012

Why do people-

-I don't believe I fostered a secret desire to curse.  It is advertised as okay and cool.  Now, it seems like people are barking at you if you don't like to cures but did something.

I dunno.  I can't say now I like cursing.  I don't use words against other people.  I have before but not usually and don't now.  I was a little crazy once, but the person was able to take it.  In the other cases, all online, it wasn't ever to anyone's face exactly and they didn't have to find out.

Um, let's see, I don't see how people could blame me for how I looked.  I always expressed that I tried.

That has nothing to do with anything and is not a reason to judge me.

I don't see why people want to keep being on the topic but not solve it.  I think where I come from if you can solve something you get over it, but a lot of people don't have that capability with their emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~