Saturday, June 2, 2012

Insisting I'm Shit and Crap

I don't like that.  All I can do now is point fingers at others telling them that they to begin with were wrong because they have problems.

They think I'm like worthless and then think I'm not perfect though I strive to be and they butter me up the wrong way as Ms. Perfect or Ms. Quiet, as in well-behaved.  They don't admit they think I did something wrong very openly, though.  Obviously, they are the ones making the mistake, though.  My life is pretty perfect with their stimulation.  I find that some people, who might get closer to me, chose this as their forte but find that in the end pretty much everyone's doing kinda the same thing so much that I can't control my reaction.  Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~