Saturday, June 2, 2012

So, I finally saw someone

from the 1956-1957 school year on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  I realized that my mom wasn't black by comparing them but knew that she was cool.  It must suck to be all Chinese.  :p  It kinda sucked today well yesterday when we went to a yogurt place after a movie.  This black girl went crazy when she thought I was Indonesian, so I had to act Chinese instead and figured I knew it was shit.  I think the white girl liked me.  She had a somewhat long slim nose.  Wow, I don't think that guy would care much that I have heritage in Indonesia for probably 500 years.  I just know that she looks more Indonesian than Chinese and less Chinese than her parents, though here she likes Chinese things, which seems neat.  Well, in ways her parents look Indonesian, I thought before.  She doesn't look as dirty as most Chinese.  She was thin and petite, though I saw she was chubby at one point as a small child.  :p  I found something peculiar about my dad, too.  I'm glad I didn't end up like them.  Anyway, my mom was like the skinniest and shortest person there and did ballet and won 1st place in gymnastics in high school I think for the country.  They don't compete worldwide, I think.  :p  She isn't as inhibited as most Chinese.  She didn't fully live a Chinese culture.  It was both Chinese and Indonesian, and she can only speak Indonesian and English with a British kind of accent.  It kinda hurt to think how blacks treat the people locked in Chinese heritage.

So, anyway, I saw Ellen ... "trying to connect with ..." black people, and I didn't get it because she was a blonde, to begin with.  I mean, why would she have a special connection.  I don't think people in like France or England or whatever have special connections as darker skinned people.  Even Middle Easterners don't connect with black people.  They're Asian, today.  I was just worried about it, but she's a bit older than me, so what much can I say?  No one would listen to me!  :|  It's true I connect with black people, at least in Orlando here.  I am curious as to if they are connected to Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~