Sunday, June 24, 2012

Suffering

You shouldn't make the WRONG people suffer.  Sure, you not doing something might be okay sometimes.  It depends on your intention and how you do it.  I don't see why some people feel so knocked out in their dreams.  That just shows what they're not ready for and they've convinced others out of ever doing things they want to do!

Don't do something *early* or whatever just because bad people suffer because you're calling upon good people to do things they can't do.  In the end, they will be the ones who die.  Let the military suffer.  That's sad, but it's true.  You can't go twisting others's private dreams, like saying it's moot.  I see people do that a lot.  You have to be very careful how you do things.  Every time you do something new, something happens.  Some things weren't really right to begin with and should be changed, though.  I know that.  I was too hardy to get out of a hard class in high school, and my life was ruined!  My family!  Everything!  Ev ery thing!!!

My priority in fact, after disabled, went to military.  I just can't grasp the concept that people are so stupid that we send out the military and they die, even more and more at times.  You might think that certain people won't commit suicide, won't get killed, but there are some things that could get innocent people killed who aren't in the military and who don't do drugs.  It's obvious the bad people cause our men to die in troops.  They aren't set right and mess up because of others.  That doesn't mean they're worthless.  They chose to die.  So, I said to let the military die because someone has to die and it shouldn't be people who aren't in the military.  I'm saying you can't think that you're saving others when you jeopardize some others's lives, and yes that would involve the military.  They die for you.  That's what they're trained to do, sadly.  I really have them I think as my 2nd priority with the 3rd people old people in nursing homes.  I won't give to the poor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~