Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pensive

I thought that to meet people you had to have a reason.  It's not just because you're lucky.  So, what happens to people who do just meet to meet compared with ones they meet later?

I was wondering because I was concerned.  I was thinking of meeting Tim Burton, but he's busy with his family.  I noticed that he acts like his son, in a lot of ways but in a way that makes it kind of in fun, like how you make things tacky for fun.  I notice he's like his daughter like he likes to make her feel really good, haha, as papas do.

So, a lot of people want to meet Tim Burton.  I'm not dying to.  I think I should be able to work with him, but I do music and he doesn't.  He works with Danny Elfman, a composer, pianist, singer...  I posted online I wanted to work with him, like for a project with Tim...  Well, I also like to draw.  Singers can act or chose to.  I wonder - yes, he's worked with dancing.  I watched all his movies, so I know what to say about him, same with Johnny Depp and some others.  I found it wasn't really necessary|tangible to watch all the old movies of an actor.  I go to the movies to see modern movies, and that's enough of a schedule of staring watching a screen.

Perhaps, I'm not ready, but I know if I did something for money I'd have money to get myself ready for something bigger.  I feel kinda stuck, but I'm seeing the wear and tear of my life.  We don't make enough money, and I'm not fit for a job.  I'm half Chinese.

I guess I started this rant because I was tickled at the love for Nell Burton, the daughter of Tim and his partner Helena Bonham Carter, though they're not married.

I don't like feeling bad about myself, though.  I realize Tim is a great director, but I'm not *shit* *looks from side to side*  I feel trashier all the time, I guess, though I am getting healthier.

It's funny how Tim, well, he fell in love with Helena Bonham Carter, obviously.  He spotted her out.

Tim says that he can be like totally made to feel certain ways without his doing it.  It's funny how he seems the opposite.  In some ways, he's not all there.  I feel the same way about Ellen DeGeneres.  They are both born around the same time of year and are from the dead south about.  I just now realized that Chloë Moretz also from the dead south, same latitude as these 2, is like them, though she moved to New York City.  However, I've always lived in the south.  I've only lived in northern Ohio for maybe 2 months.  I was doing a semester there but had to go home because of how I was.  I totally transformed myself.

I've been in Orlando ... and I can't see with me how doing something to get it over with makes me not do it again.  I'm glad it works for other people.  They can do whatever they want.  I find that the only thing is that it's popped into my head.  It hasn't always like that.  The south is where I've always lived.  I don't feel like I'm connected to it, but Florida really is considered like New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~