Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why does something always happen to me?

It doesn't happen to others.  Did Opera really change that when you Retweet a Blogger post that the window doesn't close automatically?  Wow, why not just do something mean to everyone every time they get mad?  Because it wouldn't be worth it?  That seems to be the thinking, other than that they're the problem everyone's scared concerning to begin with.  I think people need to when they're not mad learn to not get mad and that when they are they should be restrained.  I notice, I never mean anything, but I get made to be mad.  I'm trying to stop that.  Me being made to get mad has happened too much lately.

Also, why do you think I'd feel too guilty to do things as before?  Note, there are things that shouldn't be too obvious.  Things really aren't the same.  People just failed to cope with the "n" word thing.  One thing is there is a reason and it's because I thought the other people thought it was my turn or something, even though at the time things were big on me acting right.  I mean, I thought they were posting to me online every day being racist, but I didn't know who it was.  They already said the son was going to be gay.  The mom said the dad said the son would be gay from listening to Judy Garland.  I didn't want to do this, but I think they really wanted me to, maybe some moreso than others if not just 1 or 2 people in the end.  I suppose it's good to cope, but I shouldn't be punished for this.  That's because it seemed like someone wanted to use the word.  I feel that if I know it's wrong and not good nor cool to do anyway that I'd remember.  It is mean and not smart to think you should do it even if someone thinks it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~