Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Coping

I suppose I'll have to cope with all this.

You know, something funny happened to me in my sleep.  I hope it goes away.  It wasn't too bad.  I've restrained myself against it.  Yea, well, actually, this has nothing to do with the original topic.

I'm also wondering if people tried to get me to mess up in life so they wouldn't have to deal with me.  People have stopped talking to me.  That doesn't really make me happy.  I feel I want to stop talking to a lot of people.  I feel bound.  I think I should stop.  I dunno, though.  I think that there are ways people are older than me and so they ditch me.  There are some people who seem younger than me, though, at least in some ways.  You know, my life used to be more complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~