Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Perturbed

So, my brother was walking funnily at the mall, like I said, so I shoved a bit against him walking through some tables and got in front.  We had just gotten yogurt.

I guess my dad knew.  I'm feeling funny about it, now.  I don't like being picked on because I'm not perfect.  I can't help it.  I try to be, but sometimes I'm not.  There's no hope for the future if people chose to linger on things like this.  It's not like they get in trouble when they're wrong and affect others's lives.

I want to be a movie star, an actress, and it seems like my dad thought of TV and movie after I did that.  Then, some workers at the restaurants at the mall sounded like they said, some overly exuberant girl "stinky" like "is it STINKY" in great pleasure.  I think the guy who made the noise got in trouble, too.

Also, at Disney, once, Epcot, the whole family came this time and my brother pushed his food against my dads's.  He was supposed to move it or something.

Lately, my dad's been taking on some traits of racist people, like we don't matter, but it's funny he's not always like that so then why be like that at all?  I guess it's not normal to concentrate on race.  He thinks he's not thinking of race when he does these things, though, so who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~