Monday, June 4, 2012

My Parents ... and the Public

So, I want to say I respect my parents.  I don't think I would want my kid to mess up by prodding them to do the wrong thing as though it fits the situation.  I feel that's how they've raised me.  I feel that either they were playing around with my desire to do ballet or trying to punish me for some facet of my mind.  I didn't really have a dirty mind, though.

I don't see how it helps to not care that it seemed like someone wanted me to call them the "n" word.  You have to take that into consideration.  They think it's just "what."  They don't really think that, but they keep using that meme seeing if they can get me stimulated, which I don't appreciate.  I don't get some of the things that happened to me in my lifestyle.  Just a few things can ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~