Monday, June 4, 2012

I have a lot to be thankful for.

I suppose Floridians don't all have that much to do as you'd crack it up to be.

It was so cute on my walk I saw a person eating and saw someone coming out of a door in their garage across the street.  The guy eating was a somewhat obese young man picking I could see with silverware at his food, kinda looking down and cross.  It was so cute!!!  I love peering in, but people seem to have folded their shutters closed.  It only lasted for the very beginning, which is hard to conceive of.  I remember starting out looking for where to walk.

I suppose I 1st got upset when I got mad talking to a boy from England because he posted a jumping panda bear, jumping from side to side.  I ended up doing some bad things, but he still accepts me.  It's just not the same.

The "n" word thing doesn't have to consume life itself as an issue, I suppose.  It's nice to learn "what."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~