Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Aim

is to just act normal and not get stimulated in inappropriate ways by the suggestions of my parents.  I just have to ignore them, or they'll hurt me if I retaliate in my head.  That's bad.  I don't have to accept that.  I don't want to call the police on them like they did with me when I was upset.  I'm afraid that they'd call the police on me by making me forget not to get mad and will have gotten me mad.  I just don't take this kind of fake humiliation.  I don't have anything to be humiliated by.  They just keep creating things, situations, that are to make me feel bad that aren't right.  It's inappropriate.  I've always been considered okay, but my dad just follows his instincts, like an animal, and was like acting like now my brother is better, when he's been bitter toward me and never takes any of my advice nor help, which he seems to beckon.

Back

Why does my mom keep acting now like I essentially don't care about anyone?  She's been hanging out with my brother a lot.  My brother used to have a problem with all of us, I guess me in particular for some reason though he's always wanted me out of my life, which is dorky because it was because he wanted his life to be mom and dad.  He realized I was born 1st and though flawed had an easy life because he was willing to act tacky for my parents because we're mixed.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~