Saturday, June 16, 2012

I thought we just said...

...my dad didn't really know what he was doing.

For some reason, after he informed me *** I felt stimulated after awhile.

I had a rough time when the psychiatric person came over.  My dad did something that bothered me, but I don't remember what it was.  Then he put his hands in his pocket when I looked at him.  He left them in there and walked away to do something in the same area, while my mom for some reason engaged in socializing with the person who came, who was a bit reserved.

I know my dad was trying to bother me by having me remember what my mom does on Saturdays while we keep a low profile.

Also, once after he talked to his mom|my grandma, he started making noises and going in positions like someone was being stimulated.  I had a bad day.  He also on that point decided to maybe do kickboxing but instead is getting an exercise bike for Father's Day from probably Wal-Mart but was gonna go for Sports Authority.

He's crazy.  He doesn't even realize how he doesn't approve of his new attitude on me.

Something he did had offended me recently, but I don't quite remember what it was, offhand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~