Monday, June 18, 2012

Not Letting Me Get Away

It seems people aren't through with me and think they have a right to boss me around in what I should do and how I should act.

Well, I never met anything bad, so go weep over that.  I mean, I never had bad intentions.  I thought it was the thought that counted.

Well, talk about not knowing what you want for a long time with someone.

So, I'm supposedly not worth much, when I'm a lot nicer than most people.

People act like they like kidding around, but certain situations get to them.

I wish I were off in college or had some sort of career.  I'm guessing you want to eventually take that away from me somehow but can't.

Anyway, now what?  I am curious as to how someone can still be engaged in a thought long after they've abandoned it.

I think people are getting at me just because they can but skipping people who are downright oblivious to others's feelings.

I don't feel I need to be taught a lesson.  Maybe, I could do with some adjusting and conversation on things like etiquette.

Suddenly, people are acting like I'm really bad when I never start anything.  I do get upset and do things by accident.  Others influence me in my decisions when I try to butter up their issues for them.  I suppose it hurts to do some things you don't have to that aren't really that nice.

I just don't feel people should be hacking away at me.

Another thing is I never really asked for an unproportionate amount of attention from anyone.  I've been upset at not getting any but soon learned the freedom I had in going online.

I am curious about people getting plain mad at me for nothing.  I don't know what's going on.

So, I dunno.  I just feel this is being celebrated a lot.  It's clear it's a scheme.

Well, what can I say?  I'm sorry about some things and take them back.  I never meant anything bad in the first place.

Some things don't "sit well" with me, actually.  I mean, I guess they'd humor others, but I feel I am destined for failure if I mess up in in one wrong move.

I don't quite understand being punished for something that was actually a misunderstanding, strange at it may seem.

I suppose people try to dip in a little in the pool without really getting at me.  So, they like to practice creative ways of getting at me.  I didn't really think that was nice, though.  I suppose others are just dealing with the situation and want to get into it.

Later, maybe.

Well, sure, you are supposed to suffer some to right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~