Monday, June 18, 2012

I feel this is all some big game

of mixed people who have Irish genes, but somehow I'm not playing.

People think the Irish are all creative and stuff and cool and nasty at the same time.

They think it's about like stimulating someone in a way before they get criticized and depending on how much you're used to getting away without doing anything wrong, they will proportion certain amounts of punishments, moreso if you're a perfectionist just to be nasty.

Just think of how all I just said applies as to what doing something wrong is.

They try to copy others and see how you are treated and then do something in the wrong way trying to look cool.  Well, it might seem cool, but I'm thinking of how you try to control certain people as though you have more of a handle on the situation.  I was brought up to have respect for other ways of thinking, but it's backfired with people who are mad and don't care.  It makes me wonder.  You could actually look at it as a topic.  I just feel things are being brought up with me postpartum.  I can see why.  I suppose everyone gets to have a say or has to have a message to give.  I suppose I could be in the wrong, but people forget how I'm in the right in other ways and how my intentions must have been pure.  I suppose those things I do are a bit crazy.  I guess we'll see what else happens and if we can move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~