Sunday, June 10, 2012

So, I'm still mad.

Ever since I talked to my grandma on the phone once and I simply said I don't know if I'll go without eating for a long time again or not and maybe some other things, I looked more simple.  I had just gotten my contacts and was looking more detailed because I could exchange what I saw.  I even felt my nose's bump go away while we were talking.

She had me call her every day and do a Bible reading, but I stopped on my birthday.  She was always onto me since a certain point and acting like she can do anything in the world and owns me or everybody, but that doesn't seem to be true, essentially.

I'm so mad.  What happened to me?  My face is so plain.  I mean, I'm faring well, but what is this?  I can't change the past and all the good things that happened, but that was wrong.  She acts like she has liberty over me, as do other people.  I even saw today someone retreat feeling hurt by what someone else thought of them after they were mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~