Thursday, June 7, 2012

At least, I'll take this opportunity to-

-say... not wanting anyone to resort to anything out of the ordinary or anything, I'm wondering about people.  I'm pretty good at explaining things, I see.  The past is the past.  You cannot change it.

I have a deep hatred for people who diss modern life.  I grew up in southeastern and northeastern Florida, mainly.

I haate people in England who think they "do things literally."  FINE LITERALLY MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOUR DAUGHTER, WHO IS ONLY 1, THE "N" WORD AND THEN BRAODCAST IT!  I don't know who to blame, though, essentially.  I know who participated in different facets.  :|  ...

Okay, then, there's the rejects in the U.S. who say to themselves and others, "Okay, I do it, literally."  Do what?  I mean the people from the middle of the country.  I've been to the top and bottom of the middle of the country, too!

What these people in the U.S. literally do is insult you.  They think of some insult and think it's cool because they're just rednecks.  Or whatever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~