Friday, May 25, 2012

@TheEllenShow - The Lady Who Lost Her Legs

Mrs. Ellen DeGeneres!

I'm so in awe that you had the lady who lost her legs on your show.  I feel so sorry for her.  I should start talking about things like this, more.  I certainly had thought of them within the past year.

They should give people realistic looking legs!  They should be fully functional.  What if they want to be a movie star?

I don't really feel my legs nor much of anything, anymore.  Something interesting to you might be that it's because of going up north for the 1st and only time for very long, longer than a few weeks.

Still, I wish they had like ... http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

They should or I'm glad they have community groups like this, probably more in more urban types of areas, but I don't know!  I wish they had upstanding places like this where other people could visit and cheer up people with their lives in disability.

It's so nice that you showcase these kinds of people for us on your show!  I know Olivia Newton-John is making a wellness center.  I wonder if the government could sprinkle things like this throughout our country more.  I bet it's pretty expensive!  I wonder if there's a way we can look, too, and prevent these things from happening.  I guess we know in places that have frequent dangerous weather that doing the right thing is important.  People need to be careful in general, like when crossing the road, which most people seem to be.  Drunk driving is a big thing.

Well, thank you for doing this, Mrs. DeGeneres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~