Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Screaming Banshees

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/banshee

Some people command the attention of millions.  They do it on purpose, but they are allowed to not think and just react.

Do you know or ever heard of this everyday thing where people will rub in relationships in ways they shouldn't?  It's like it was something special for someone else but now it's not?  Some people are good with people and juggling these things somehow.  They seem to have some issues.  I go by some logic.  Um, I don't want this to keep popping up in my personal life.  Pretty much, I don't mind if someone wants attention.  I don't like people who play with thoughts to make them painful and stupid.  I can say what I want about them and command respect.  I need to talk about things.  I feel better if I post them in a blog.  It kind of gets a lot of views.  That way, posting online, people might venture in here and react to it when they post to me.  Some people might like the lyrical background I have in style.

I do have one thing down in life and that is to try to be appealing in a European way.  I'm not quite sure exactly all the reasons other people have for liking European things.

Pretty much, I can accept things, but if something goes wrong I usually end up posting about it.  Maybe, I need to learn to think, again.  I have problems and can't think to myself about things like this.  Without writing them down.  I actually used to write a lot more complexly than this.  I just didn't socialize on the internet.  I did assignments and wrote e-mails.  I write better, now, though and perhaps more easily understood.

In ways, I don't feel safe, but I know it's not my fault and so I will R.I.P. but will not kill myself.  I think the police wanted me dead.  They didn't come to the scene of the crime.  I heard some gunshots.  They didn't do much I think when I called about something online.  I feel pretty safe as I am now.  I just had goals like to be a movie star!  I think everyone should consider acting or modeling.  Girls should consider modeling, guys acting.  Some girls don't want to model.  Models can become movie stars!

So, I just find that it feels funny when you're followed, but it's okay, just something to take note of I guess.  I don't really ask for attention.  I don't like when I do get my expected attention that it gets taken away just because to be racist or mean or something.  I guess I'll just have to accept what comes my way but not do these things myself?  I find that people hate me for no reason and think they can take liberty over me when feelings like that, that I can do something and you can't, shouldn't exist.  I don't know where things like this came from.  That's just sick.  People often swoon over my parents, I know, and leave me in the brush.  It's actually the opposite, people feel warm about my parents yet find me more fun.  I'm simply wondering about the message.  I always am open for people to get attention but not to put me down in the process, like I'm still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~