Sunday, May 27, 2012

Proof No One Cares About Me

So, I have problems when I go to the ice cream shop with customers and with the people who work at all the smoothie places.

Also, I think Helena Bonham Carter wants me dead in at 1st acting like I should call her daughter the "n" word online.  I can see her thinking that I might kill her from being so mad at how she rubs in her joy that Tim Burton is her father and I don't get to see him.  He's stopped doing interviews, too, so I've lost interest in him.  Not really, but he seems nice when he does get out in public.  Anyway, I can just see Helena Bonham Carter saying, "She's going to do it" about her daughter acting mean, and she did.  She cares so much about her daughter she wants to get me mad enough to kill her, but I won't, of course.  She thinks I need to get it out another way and plans to do me away because she wants Tim Burton all for herself and he likes me and she's Jewish and figures she can pick on me being Chinese-Indonesian though Tim Burton liked me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~