Sunday, May 27, 2012

Certain Words Versus Certain Actions

There is no "bad word," just bad meanings.  These days, it's become safe to not use them against others, though I accept when people are bad to me.  I agree, it seems like it would be out-of-place to use certain ones, but at least the person knows they didn't do anything wrong if they are called something, though they may have done something wrong to be in that position, depends really.

I know people don't get in trouble for using lots of words a lot.  I thought I'd use them only when they fit in and not against others, I guess unless the unlikely even that I lost it in which case would be a defense.  It's become so that they pry on perfectionists so that when attacked you shouldn't be using bad words.  It's probably not an idea that makes sense, anyway.  Just consider these words fads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~