Monday, July 2, 2012

People who think they're more compatible with hard-to-talk-to people.

People think that there are some people who have it great, not mixed race, at least not as much as others.  They think that they're suggestive to those who are mixed race or who don't seem as you'd expect people to be.  By the way, I know some people are mean, and I have no idea why what I said would be taken as mean.  You don't seem to even know what I was talking about.  So, people think, if they just are in the moment and focus on certain basic things, like holding onto reactions and maybe dabbling in reacting to physical features, that that's like "what" life is and that they think they have to be seen as perfect and different from most others, though there are a lot of people who are being like that more and more each day.  I've seen that people can get violently mad.  It's affected the whole of my life, intentional or not.  I can't stand when people say they're all that and then get mad when you talk about them, as though you're suggesting something and they deserve to enjoy their life more than you do because it's already their "thing."  Most people who are more fun have this problem.  They can really pore into you, regardless of if they have|need to or not.  I guess pretty much everyone is like this nowadays.  I'm not like that, though.  I don't have to be.  I don't think everyone in the world is like this.  It's not where I live, neither, just the people I've interacted with.  I'm not a failure, racially.  Those things are not supposed to be suggested.  It's offensive.  I don't want to look Asian nor Native American.  My dad's mom's probably Jewish from both of her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~