Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm really mad, now!

QUIT DOING ILLEGAL THINGS TO ME AND ACTING LIKE I DESERVE NOTHING IN MY LIFE.

I'm mad about the Twitter thing.

Anyway, so I was thinking of getting a glow-in-the-dark Nook.  My dad brought up something about the book Snow White in relation to the movie.  I asked him about it because I thought he was trying to make me think of it when I got my Nook, and he wasn't like in a proper|good mood or whatever for some reason..  So, I took it badly, to say, and then he said "figure" like he wasn't even thinking, though I believe he "did it on purpose" with no purpose maybe, and then he said "book" like he sounded like thinking of a kid book.  I blew up following that experience and he was making threats at me about medicine after I said I might call the police on him, being that they call the police on me when I get mad that they're not admitting they're being very suggestive to me.  See, there is always a reason.

It's funny Twitter is even logged in now.

I don't agree with anyone who believes they can punish nor stimulate me.

For the 1st time, I tested it out, and I didn't have to log in.

I'm also wondering if some people are overly touchy-feely.  Like, think about the fact that they caused something.  Do I deserve to be punished like killed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~