Thursday, June 14, 2012

I dunno if I can...

...have to wait too long to post pictures of me to my Photobucket.  I do have a main page of best photos.

My mood is alright but far from perfect.  The photos help me.  I wonder if there's anything wrong with them and what I should do.

If people are jealous of me posting photos, then maybe that means they need to post more of them.

It's really helped me with interacting with other people.

I should have done this a long time ago.  I'm still feeling my way around.

It might seem like I'm not in the right mood to post photos, but I guess one thing to wonder would be would it be wise to wait?  A lot of people post casual photos of themselves.

I guess what I don't understand is why not post them?  I mean, they're my photos.  If people don't like me for it, then so be it.  I don't really know what the future holds for me.  I have goals and want to control it.  I think it'll get better.  In a lot of ways today I had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~