Thursday, June 21, 2012

I can't believe I have a case worker.

My dad asked my brother to see her, like in order to meet the whole family.  I think she suggested him while I sneaked out to go to the bathroom.  I don't think my brother is happy about that.  Also, my parents are oblivious.  I got an African-American lady case worker, which is nice.  She seems to really know what she's doing and is very smart about things and respects me greatly.  She has some faults.  She had to play with a little thing that was falling all over the table.  I just got up and left in the middle of them talking.  They've been talking for an hour.

My dad is quite agitated, and I bet my mom doesn't approve of that.  If you don't do as they wish, they will act like you're gay or a nigger or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~