Saturday, June 23, 2012

How Much I've Actually Practiced Singing

I dunno, I did a lot.  I did a lot of piano once I got into Talented Music and did a lot when I still lived in Florida.

Um, I didn't like anyone to hear me sing, so that prohibited me from practicing more, but eventually or somehow rather I did.  I know because I've done it a lot and now remember doing it for my dad.  I had a lamp with 3 fixtures or whatever in different colors and would perform.  I don't know how old I was, but it was probably 13 or 14 +.

I did well in singing in college, but they made it sound like I didn't because maybe I didn't do very well in the end.  I took too many courses.  I was unable to memorize my piano stuff because I didn't put in that extra effort.  I was kinda sent home altogether and told like I can't go back to singing.  It's a nice college, but I don't think the plane money would be worth it now, moving after the hurricane.  We used to live by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~