Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dignity

I used to get a lot of respect, but I feel things took a turn for the worse when we knew we were gonna move to the New Orleans area, or some time around that.

After I thought my life was an experiment, which took up my attention, and was kicked out of my major, I started having problems in college but thought each semester could be better, though that never happened for 7 semesters or something if you maximize how you count semesters.

I guess people just can't get over the fact they knew and acted further like my life was an experiment.

Then, the "n" word thing happened, which is trying to be scaled as worse.

So, anyway, I may have never done anything wrong out of my own will nor on purpose, but people are starting to turn me inside out, suggesting things in their actions that were simply human before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~