Saturday, June 30, 2012

Diet!

Well, I found that it slowed down my metabolism to not eat enough.

I'm working out more.  I'm also singing more seriously, which helped me lose weight before.

Well, like I try to work out more in one time.  Perhaps, I should consider dieting, again.  I could just dine alone.  I buy healthy food.  I can't stand the rice we have at supper, but I still need my fill of things like biscuits maybe to balance off the rice I've been eating...bleh!  I just want a different feel.  Vegetables are good, indeed.  So are the mashed potatos.

I've just been off-balance emotionally, trying to figure out what to do online, sitting here, deleting my videos, watching things, things like that.

I believe the medicine is making me fatter.  I can stop taking it eventually.  It's just that I ended up in the mental hospital last time when I stopped and was dieting and getting a lot skinnier.  I can try to do that again but with a little medicine.  I can't count and don't know if I'm taking more or less medicine now than I just was because I didn't take it every day before and now am splitting pills.  The medicine is psychiatric, which means like mental.

I don't really need a lot of variety.  I don't even need spice, except on my potatos, salt and pepper being all it is, though, without gravy, though gravy is good, too.

I guess I'm kinda on a diet at the moment not having eaten all night.  I need a lot of time to sort out my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~