Tuesday, May 22, 2012

@TheEllenShow - The Young Woman on Your Show Yesterday

She and her friend sure looked adamant about your show when they were freshmen in high school.  I remember 2 other people who also were regulars to your show.  It makes me jealous I didn't do that, but it's that I was a purist to media, in general.

I see you don't have an official forum and that your IMDb site isn't busily active.  That's too bad.  It'd be fun to meet people who have watched your show a lot.  I also wanted to start watching "The David Letterman Show" with my dad.  He also watches "The Jay Leno Show."  It seems that one's pretty big.  I record your show in case I'm not awake.  I don't do anything.  So, I just went over and am posting on your board at the IMDb.  :)

Oh my!  I so missed out on movies other than the mainstream and the big TV shows other than cartoons growing up!  It's not the same, anymore.  I've seen every major children's show that ever existed.  Well, maybe not technically, but it kinda seems like it.  You know, I'm from where you're from, a different city, though.  Well, I moved there when I was 12, so I'm kinda not from there.  I didn't leave until I was in college, though.  My brother was gonna stay there with my mom, but the hurricane chased them away.  It's too bad, but I'm glad my family is together.  My brother seemed mad about being here after awhile.  I was just happy.  I was a bit uncomfortable after awhile.  Anyway, like, I didn't even know when Pirates of the Caribbean came out.  Oh, I knew it existed!  I was also dragged into I think every Star Wars.  I tried to start watching TV after I got in trouble online.  I watched "Ghost Adventures" and because of it have actually seen real ghosts.  I saw them after watching the show after taking a long break, though.  They're listed on my MySpace.  I need to make a separate website on them.  The list is getting too long.  It isn't really freaking me out when I see them.  I tried watching "The Secret Circle," which is mostly kids younger than me, but for some reason I haven't been keeping up.  It stars a girl, well co-star, from Destrehan who was Miss Teen USA 2004.  She's a year and a half younger.  I really like one of the parents who had more roles before.  http://website-of-people.yolasite.com/gale-harold.php

Anyway, it looks like it was real fun to watch your show back in 2004.  Wait, that's when I was a freshman.  That girl was 21, and I had calculated that she was a freshman in 2004.  I didn't even get that right on my calculator!!!!  I don't know, I can't get it.  I'm 26.  That's so sad.  She was a freshman and had so much fun, but then the world changed for some reason I really don't know.  Her life seems to be similar to mine in some ways.  Was that her best friend next to her at your show???  I wish she still looked like she used to look.  I wouldn't want to change myself for someone else in any way, not that permanently.  There are ways you can do it and still be yourself.  That's obvious.  Some people just can't do it.  I am solving my problems.

So, yea, keep the dedicated fans coming!  I think you had an African-American and then an Asian who watched your show and then her and her friend.  Come to think of it, I think that the girl on your show should have looked more like her friend, but no they didn't think of it.  Oh my!  D:  Still, she seemed genuinely like a nice young girl.  I've had friends not show up their best for me, too, but they wouldn't improve.  I was very mad inside and kinda did away with them because they weren't talking to me.  I guess I have problems?  Also, I'm privileged over others in having a gentle home and being a gentle person.  Most people tend to like me a lot as an adult and as I was growing up a lot, too.  I think I got so animate from playing with my little brother.  I also wanted to be a boy.  I didn't like my short hair but kept it short for awhile, not very short, though, most of the time.  Once, it looked like a boy length haircut, when I was almost 9.  I did gymnastics until I turned 9, too.  I always felt different from other girls|people.  I never felt myself tingle and be sunk in.  I wasn't on a team, though.  It was just brutal work once or twice a week.  So, back to the topic, I enjoy seeing your fans!

I wonder why a lot of people don't post about you on IMDb.  I might start joining other sites around the web.  I bet you get attention on Twitter.  Too bad it's private.  I don't know why sometimes you can't see any of the responses and sometimes you can see like 5 of them.  You have to click on them to know, too.  I like blogging, but there's no comment feed.  It's neat how Facebook has a comment view version of photos.

Well, okay, I'll talk tooo you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~