Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Skirting Around

My dad and his sisters are like their mother.  They do something wrong and then act like they're sorry.  Well, I've seen them get in trouble.

After my dad talked to my grandma, it sounded like he called me a nigger!  Then, during a movie, maybe 3|4 in or if anything a little more, he acted like he was stimulating a boy I talk to from England that he knows I talk to. It wasn't just a little thing, but I guess he cowered from his act, a little.  What's worse is when he was done and I went through it on my blog or from talking to him he was convinced he did something wrong.  We had had an okay day.  He yelled at me in between sounding like he was calling me a nigger and acting like he was stimulating the boy!  Why can't I get away with doing away with this nonsense?  Of course, it was like sorta taken back the way he called me a nigger.  Give it a rest, people!  Why can I then not call you something? Why did my dad listen to my grandma?  Also, he has me stay on pills I don't need that made my female thing whittle down to nothing, and they bat at me for their own problems with their son!  It might seem like it's over.  This isn't the 1st time people have played around with over-pleasuring this white boy.  I did everything to deserve respect and not to be called anything for my race when trying to make a conversation about race in general.  My dad keeps saying no one wants to talk about race.  He's sarcastic like his sisters, were, and my grandma apparently is if she influenced him to do all that.  Sometimes, he's acted like he can suddenly allude to my being 1|2 Chinese and barking at me for it!  This is unbelievable.  Thanks for changing the world for the better, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp!  My dad is getting in a better mood, but he still did it and believes there is no consequence.  So, now he listens to the prestige of my mom and not me.  He does, in a way. He's the one who decided to carry this out.  It sounded like he was just relaying what happened with my grandma.  These people in my life are so sarcastic.  I made a point that Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter would call their son gay and in public, so it was proof they WANTED me to have fun and call their daughter the "n" word online.  Instead, they think because this boy has called people who are mean to him retarded that they can do this weird kind of pleasure thinking about him.  Ooh, the animals will think then what if we did that to Christina.  Sometimes, I experience stimulation looking at pictures of spoiled kids, but I don't actually defame them.  This doesn't make sense.  This boy is innocent.  He is extra-good and doesn't deserve to be overly-pleasured in a perverted fashion!  I might experience some satisfaction if we could turn this around, but I hope it just stops.  I want people to listen to me!  Stop treating me like I am more retarded than you!  Stop coming in and taking advantage of me and changing my life.  Ooh, I just saw a big white ghost on the side of my left eye.  A thick opaque one.  I actually saw a ghost earlier today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~