Thursday, May 31, 2012

School!

I may be a "full-time" student in the fall if I want..

I think I'm going back to Music Education.

We stopped at a community college, and it's 4 hours for 6 semesters, which is 2 years including summer.

I said I was interested in Musical Theater or Theater and later added Music.  They mentioned Music Education, which wasn't on the website.  Good thing my mom took me there!  I was like I was just interested in the majors, my mom took me here.  Can you help me pick a major?  She gave me the sheets for Music Education and Musical Theater.  She asked some courses I wanted to take for General Studies, and I chose Arts and Ideas Honors and General Psychology Honors.  There was also a course in Arts and Culture Honors and something else.  The easiest for my in college and school was arts and then philosophy.  It's easier than history and English.  It's also easier than math.  ,:|

She asked if I needed any accommodations, and I said transportation maybe.  She said they didn't provide that but were connected to the bus service here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~