Saturday, May 26, 2012

Apparently

My life of staying at home and of just doing message boards to read has been dissevered.

I got upset at racism, and then I ended up leaving the house some.  I got mad and threw some things and got sent to the mental hospital for a month.  Every time I go there it really changes me, but my dad is kicking me out if I ever go back.  Last time, I was there for 1 day.  So, since then, I've been leaving the house more.

My grandma wanted me to read some Bible readings with my dad and then had me call her every day for maybe almost a year and do Bible readings.  It was a bit different.  I don't even give myself up to reading any books nor think I am in good health to.  At 1st, I thought her reading was a joke.  I mean the passages are so short.  I've stopped calling her, at least until September.  I still like going to the movies, though, so we'll see what I do, altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post away ~*~